Certified Reiki Level 1 Training: Learn the healing practice of Reiki
**Register in advance: PM Victoria Nhan Yoga, Mindfulness & Reiki or email email@example.com** Spaces limited to ensure a supportive and intimate learning space. All levels welcomed.
🗓Mon 30 September, 2019 from 9am - 5pm (lunch included)
Nomad Yoga Hoi An
22 Nguyen Du, Hoi An
Reiki is a natural form of energy healing that originated from Japan by Dr Mikao Usui in the 1990s. Any one can practice Reiki to:
- Bring balance, peace and harmony to all levels of the being (physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually)
- Relieve stress and anxiety
- Support the body's natural ability to heal
- Balance the Chakras and understand your energetic body (major energy centres)
- Loosen stuck or blocked energy, releasing toxins to further promote one's healing
- Let go of things that no longer serve you
- Live life more deeply with mindfulness
- Help friends and family
In this Reiki 1 Training you will learn how to give yourself a Reiki healing and how to support your friends and family through Reiki healing.
What we'll cover 👇
- Introduction to Reiki and mindfulness
- The history and lineage of Reiki
- Understanding the Chakra system and energetic bodies
- The Reiki Precepts
- Mindful practices including energy clearing meditation, self healing meditation, grounding meditation, and mindful eating
- Empowerments & Attunements to open yourself up to Reiki
- Self practice time + practice on others
- Mindfulness for every day life
- Sharing Circle
At the end of the training, you will receive a First Degree Reiki (Shoden) Certificate. This certificate can be used to register yourself to the International Association of Reiki Professionals (IARP) and to complete a Reiki 2 Training should you which to continue your Reiki learning.
🙏 Investment: $175 USD or 4,061,000 VND / per person
This includes training costs, Reiki 1 Manual, lunch, and 2x guided Reiki meditations.
Book + pay in advance to save your spot. Register early; spaces limited to ensure a supportive and intimate learning space. No prior experience needed, all levels welcomed.
✨ ABOUT THE FACILITATOR ✨
Victoria Nhan is a yoga and mindfulness teacher, trainer and Reiki Master (IARP accredited). Founder of Yoga in Vietnam, the practice has been part of Victoria's life for over six years. She left her office job to explore the world and discover different ways of being.
Yoga, mindfulness and Reiki continue to be a practice that nourishes her on and off the mat. Victoria's teachings and practice draw on her own experience and transformation through yoga, mindfulness and Reiki, and builds on the simple question, "how can we live life with more love, peace, and joy?" Visit www.victorianhan.com to learn more.